Ipod Touch to have phone feature!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rocks., Sep 4, 2010.

1. Rocks. macrumors member

[​IMG]

Haha, I'm just kidding, this is just a joke. I just wanted to point out the mistake they made with this picture on the Apple website. As you can see, it's an Ipod Touch because of the Facetime hole with no speaker, but there is a phone icon on the dock, partially hidden by the other Ipod. This also proves that the screen images are probably simulated as well.

if anyone's interested, it's in the Folders paragraph from this page on the Apple website: http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/features/more-features.html

2. ryan0402 macrumors 6502

lol that has to be one of the biggest fail. But after he finished talking about the new ipod he called it a phone so...

3. Abscissa macrumors regular

He also called the new nano an ipod touch.

4. ryan0402 macrumors 6502

uh oh looks like someone(ipod touch) is going to be eliminated. Just kidding...at least i hope so

5. Link2999 macrumors 6502

6. MCRunning macrumors 6502

7. Aero26 macrumors regular

LIRL. What did I say about the 'shops? :D then again, don't be surprise if it's packaged like that. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't FaceTime initiated from an incoming or outgoing call until it's switched to a wifi network? (or My3Ged) But then again, you see what I have below. Haven't touched a single other Apple device.

8. Cuz03 macrumors member

I'd also like to point out that the avatar app is for ipad only. And it isn't the movie cuz it isn't the movie icon. Either we gettin avatar app for iphone/itouch or someone really messed up. How we get a ipad app on itouch???????

9. David G. macrumors 65816

I hope this is a joke. You don't fire someone for making a minor mistake. Even at Apple. And believe it or not, this is a minor mistake. And how many people even noticed? As of now, 237 dedicated apple fans? Yeah...

10. Ipodize macrumors member

Ipodize

Also, the image of the search feature shows two text messages :D

[​IMG]

11. iguigy macrumors member

According to the app store there has been an Avatar game with the same logo, as the one in the picture, for iPhone or iPod touch since 14 Dec 2009...it's not just iPad only.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/james-camerons-avatar/id343687281?mt=8

12. jesses macrumors regular

jesses

forgive me if it has been mentioned but... any news the production of a gmail phone app for the touch? i mean.. calling people from gmail is all the rage now.:rolleyes:

13. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Little known fact, iPod Touch now can vibrate!

Incredibly useful for gaming and alerts. :)

14. fel10 macrumors 68000

fel10

Why is the iPod app there??? Only the iPhone has it! Looks like a bad case of copy/paste!

15. Cuz03 macrumors member

16. tablo13 macrumors 65816

tablo13

Hmm... I don't see "screen images simulated" in the fine print... guess I can sue them :rolleyes: