IPod touch to Iphone

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by conniestar84, Jul 3, 2009.

1. conniestar84 macrumors newbie

Any possible way to trade in my Itouch for money off of a Iphone ? I`ve been reading and reviewing and I thought in my local apple store I overheard something like this but maybe I was way off ? Any thioughts or anyone who really knows ?:confused:

2. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

well when i went to get my first generation iPod touch replaced i asked if they could replace it with a second gen instead of another first gen but they said no. the girl told me i could bring in my iPod and get 10% off the second gen. i dont know if they would take a greater percentage off if you have a second gen iPod touch or if they'd even do that cuz its an iPod touch for an iPhone

3. iOrlando macrumors 68000

nope. apple doesnt do trade-ins.

best bet...you can sell the ipod touch to someone and use the cash for the iphone. but apple wont be involved.

4. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

yeah, id do that. i sold my 1G iPod touch so i could upgrade to a 2G iPod. i got an awesome deal on a like new 16 gig iPod touch. it was only 225 bucks. i could've sold my 1G for more than 150 bucks though. it was practically brand new. no scratches, barley used lol

5. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

thats like saying can I take a ps2 to sony and trade it in for a ps3 for money off :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. sanddunes21 macrumors newbie

Try selling it on eBay. I've sold all my previous iPods on eBay and have actually gotten pretty decent prices for them.