Ipod Touch Volume

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Washac, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Washac macrumors 68020

Washac

Hi

Just bought some new phones for my ipod Touch and they need a bit more oomph driver wise.

Increased the volume by 100% on all my music tracks and they are now OK, but some if not all Video stuff could still do with some more oomph even after upping the sound by 100% from iTunes.

While on the subject of the videos, is there a way to up the volume of the sound when transfering videos etc onto the Touch as some are quiet before transfer quiet before and as I say even giving more via iTunes is still not enough with my new phones, thing is I like the phones...

Thanks for listning

2. lamina macrumors 68000

lamina

You may be going deaf. I'd quit it on the loud music for a while.

3. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

Check that you haven't got sound check on.

Settings>Music>Sound Check

4. Washac thread starter macrumors 68020

Washac

PARDON :p

5. Washac thread starter macrumors 68020

Washac

Its not on and the sound is not that quiet as when it is.

It just sounds like on some videos it needs a bit more on the videos when on full volume.....

6. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

Go to an Apple store and try your new 'phones on one of their iPod touches or try one of your mate's ones. If they have one...or, indeed, if you even have friends. J/k.;)

Either your deaf or your iPod is bust

EDIT: Are they loud in iTunes? Either on your speakers or through your headphones..

7. Washac thread starter macrumors 68020

Washac

The phones are the problem, so if I can give the sound within the videos an extra boost other than the +100 in the iTunes setting it will be OK.

It is not all videos just some, so I was hoping somebody would now a way I can boost the sound on the quieter ones before putting them onto the iPod. I have put other videos across and they are LOUD! enough even on the new phones, and those ones where f*****g LOUD! on my old phones.