Ipod touch wallpaper use??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by groovdudeyo, Dec 8, 2008.

1. groovdudeyo macrumors regular

groovdudeyo

What the heck is the point of a wallpaper the only time you see it is when you unlock it and then you only see it until you slide. Is there any way to make it so the wallpaper is on the main screen behind all of your icons?

2. muldul macrumors 6502

Yes, if you want to break the warranty, so if it breaks your screwed, but at-least you have that wallpaper.

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Yeah, just freaking restore it if you have problems before you take it back to Apple. The warrantee is only void if you're caught jailbroken.

4. muldul macrumors 6502

Yeah, but if you break it and it wont connect the itunes any more, and is unresponsive, when they fix it (if they could because that sounds like it's had it) they could see it was jail broken and charge you. It has happened to a few i know.

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

The only way you could make it be so that even iTunes didn't recognize it is if there were hardware issues. The only hardware issue I know of is people getting them wet. You can't break it with software.

6. ThunderBull4 macrumors 6502

Wow Anti-Jailbreak much? I'm sorry about your friends who got screwed with jailbreaking, but they must have been doing something wrong... It's not hard to jailbreak and is hardly dangerous.
    Technically you can, if you unplug it while jailbreaking.