Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coffinspirex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2007
Am i missing something, i hit the photo, set it as wallpaper. i go back to menu and nothing?

possession

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2008
The menu does not show the wallpaper. Its only when the iPod is locked and not plugged in that it shows the wallpaper. Just like on the iPhone.

I disagree. I've had wallpaper behind the menu (no hacks) since I got my iTouch in Novemeber. It is only since I updated to 1.1.4 that it has gone missing.

cheekybobcat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2007
U-S of A
I disagree. I've had wallpaper behind the menu (no hacks) since I got my iTouch in Novemeber. It is only since I updated to 1.1.4 that it has gone missing.

I re-disagree. Along with about 20 people I know with the iPod Touch, I also only have wallpaper on the "Slide to Unlock" screen. I've never heard of having the wallpaper on the main menu without some type of hacks.

BassistKing1

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2008
normally, wall paper will only show up on the slide to unlock screen. if you jailbreak it and install summerboard, you can have wallpaper on the main springboard where all your apps are.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.