iPod Touch - Where to & How Many?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by milszils, Oct 28, 2007.

1. milszils macrumors member

Is availability still scarce? How hard is it to get hold of a 16GB?
    Also can you buy the iPod Touch at airports?
    More precisely Philadelphia?

Also where in Philadelphia can I get one? Do Radioshack stock them?

Someone I know is an air hostess and I live in England. She is flying there tommorrow but isnt very technological so I need to know where she can get one for me please?

Thanks
    Miles

2. iLoveiPod macrumors regular

Hm, i was at best buy yesterday, and i sh*t you not, they had atleast 30 touches in the glass case next to the new apple store they put in there. (id say about 10 16gbs and 20 8gbs. Even the apple store has a ton of them. (im in sacramento)

3. voodoo411 macrumors newbie

theyre everywhere, atleast here in ontario canada

4. mmfy macrumors regular

I'm in the Caribbean and a friend is going to Philly too for a conference. Half the online stores seem to be out esp of the 8Gb model (strange) but I figure some store outlets will have a few...still prefer to go online though as i rarely trust non-techies to buy me stuff!

5. milszils thread starter macrumors member

i'm in that boat too. im dreading them bringing back an 8gb or an iphone... both would be uselesss

except on ebay :eek:

6. mmfy macrumors regular

lol know what you mean - just ordered an 8gb IPT (don't have the money for 16gb AND case - judging by the screen size a case is vital)... took the easy way and ordered straight form the supplier witha US credit card :)

7. tobenning macrumors member

All the Best Buys in the Philly area seem to have the 16 GB. I searched Philadelphia and King of Prussia and all the stores had them in stock.

8. milszils thread starter macrumors member

thanks for that - it is great...

one more question, warranty wise - if there is a dead pixel etc... can i return it to the apple store in the uk if it is purchased at stores like bestbuy or radioshack?