iPod Touch wish list

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pimmysays, Oct 12, 2007.

1. pimmysays macrumors member

Here's a list of features that I like to see on the touch (now that I have the iphone apps + more :) )

1) flash support in safari
    2) Internet radio! (pandora.com anyone?)
    3) Xvid support
    4) Bittorrent client (think itunes wi-fi music store that downloads songs off of bittorrent, how awesome would that be!)
    5) wireless syncing

what do you guys think?

2. tuenn macrumors newbie

3. SirithX macrumors 6502

SirithX

All I want Apple to do is make it so we can use the iPhone apps and extra functionality without the jailbreaking process. Not that it's hard to do, it's just that I'd like to be able to comfortably update my firmware and maintain possession of all the high quality apps I enjoy using. I don't really care too much for 3rd party apps to be honest.

4. pimmysays thread starter macrumors member

I would like the same but I think we both know that won't happen. I mean apple is probably planning on selling apps them selfs, if its open how will apple make its $. I thought I wouldn't care about 3rd party apps either but there are some amazing apps out there.

5. ebel3003 macrumors 6502a

ebel3003

XviD and FLV support would be quite nice. Rather than run videos in flash, it could grab the actual video and play it in the iPod's QT player.

I've been playing around myself trying to see if I can get any other formats working.