My iPod was working fine the other day but then it just died. So I'm thinking that "Ya it's normal for an iPod Touch to die". So when I got home i plugged in to my computer from the cable I was given by apple. It shows the Battery but was red and a lighting thing was on the bottom. So I let it charge for a night and it was still the same. So then I thought it was wet so I left in a rice bag for 2 days. But before that there wasn't and water in the screen. Today I tried to charge it but it was still the red battery with the lighting bolt below it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Am I screwed? I haven't even had my iPod Touch for a year so I would send it in but my iPod is Jailbroken. It's currently in the rice bag just to be safe. My iPod Touch is a 3rd Generation 64 GB. Thank You!