iPod Touches Already In Stock @ Future Shops!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by maus, Sep 7, 2010.

1. maus macrumors regular

Just for the heck of it, I was checking stock levels at Best Buy and Future Shop. Lo and behold, I saw this. :eek:

[​IMG]

2. Kowaku macrumors newbie

Damn, would be weird if they actually have them. I just called the Yonge and Dundas Futureshop 5 minutes ago when they would be getting them, and they said in about a week.

3. maus thread starter macrumors regular

I think they might actually have them. I just called my local FS (I'm not in the Niagra region), and they told me they're supposed to get a shipment today. Looks like Niagra Falls' store might have just received them a few hours earlier.

4. SoraLimit macrumors regular

I just paid a visit to my nearest Future Shop. They still had the 3rd gen iPod touches on display. When I asked if they had it, they said the shipment is coming tomorrow.

5. flytrumpet macrumors member

Where's your nearest FS?I called mine this morning and they had no clue...

6. SoraLimit macrumors regular

I live in Calgary, and the nearest FS is like 20 minutes away. They were expecting the new iPod touches today, but it never showed up. Mostly likely because of Labor day.

7. maus thread starter macrumors regular

My local Best Buy also says they were supposed to get the shipment today. Looks like tomorrow or Thursday it is. :)

8. flytrumpet macrumors member

Seems I'll have to make a few calls tomorrow..Let's hope..I'm in Halifax though so it could take longer.:mad:

9. Bleak macrumors member

I did too... but honestly they would probably say that they don't know even IF they knew it was in stock, because if they say it's in stock but they aren't selling, they'll have to deal with people begging them to sell it to them now, it's much more quick to just say "I dunno, guy."

10. tablo13 macrumors 65816

tablo13

The person at my local store advised me to get it from their website. :confused: