iPods for the Global Elite

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by terrorbite, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terrorbite macrumors member

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2552

For those that don't know, the Bilderberg group meet each year in secret (the mainstream press don't even acknowledge the meetings) and set policies at an international level that affect us all.

Like you think rising oil prices (and the whole credit crunch actually) are an accident? At the 2006 meeting, Henry Kissinger said oil prices will double by 2008, and reach $200 a barrel by 2009 which we're not far off. Another step in their plan to wipe out (not literally) the middle class?

They will also be discussing when to attack Iran. I guarantee it will happen before Dick Chene.. sorry, George Bush steps down as president, but it may well happen before the end of summer.

Among other things, they'll also be deciding who the next US president will be. Hillary Clinton is a Bilderberger and I'm sure they'd prefer it to be her, but it seems like it's going to be Obama now. It's also interesting how she's now considering being Obama's running mate, incase he gets assassinated like Robert F. Kennedy (she actually cited that).

Sorry, kinda digressed from the original reason I posted this which was iPod related, and no I'm not some crazy conspiracy theorist.

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

This topic is clearly suited to the PRSI forum, however you do not have the requisite number of posts (100) to participate there which is why I'm going to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.