iPohne 3g Internet Question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Will Noojin, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Will Noojin macrumors newbie

Sup guys, call me a noob or w.e but i recently jailbroke my phone and it has just been giving me this ONE problem...

i know i have a data plan, but after i jailbroke my phone i am not able to get on the internet, unless i am conected through wifi at my house.

before i was able to connect to the internet where ever i was, now i cant unless im connect through wifi at home..

Am i facing this problem because i jailbroke it or its just my phone.. because i know other people who have jailbroken it and their internet still works perfectly fine.

PLEASE HELP LOL

2. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

First, I would try a reset (hold down home button and power button until phone turns off).

If that doesn't work you may have to try a restore. I think it is unlikely (although not impossible) that the Jailbreak affected your Edge or 3G connection. It may just be a simple matter of resetting the phone. Try step one (reset) first and see if that helps.

3. Will Noojin thread starter macrumors newbie

i've done that thousands of times and still the same thing... when i go to open safari it just says cant open page becuase not connected to the internet.

if n e one has information on this problem please let me knwo so i can just cut off my data plan with AT&T

4. The Governor macrumors regular

I highly doubt it's because you jailbroke your phone. have your tried unjailbreaking your iphone and seeing if the internet is working when not jailbroken?