Ipohne 6 Broken

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by santy1611, Jul 3, 2015.

1. santy1611 macrumors newbie

santy1611

Hello, i have a doubt, i hope that you can help me with it.

I have 2 iphones 6 broken, i will travel to usa and i want to know how much is going to cost repair it in a apple store, one iphone have screen broken and display too, i know that apple repair the screen, 109usd, but i dont know if is going to cost it because the LCD screen is totally dead.

The other iphone have screen and LCD screen broken, and the home button is loss, i can not find it, lol, i think that it going to cost 299USD.

Thank you very much for your attention, i really hope that you can help me with that.

2. techspin macrumors 6502a

It sounds like you bought two damaged (and probably stolen) phones that were sold for parts, and you're hoping for a miracle from Apple.

3. RDAR macrumors 6502

As long as there is still the 1 year limited warranty on it, which there since the 6 isn't even a year old yet, you can just pay $299 for them to replace it. Either it will be a brand new one or refurbished I think.

4. santy1611 thread starter macrumors newbie

santy1611

in my country you can not get a replace by apple, so i bought new phones, that is not a problem for me, actually i have my third iphone 6, is a stupid thing but, nothing to do, i want to fix it, that is better than nothing. :)

5. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Will Apple fix a phone sold in another country?

6. santy1611 thread starter macrumors newbie

santy1611

of course.

7. santy1611 thread starter macrumors newbie

santy1611

Apple repaired the both iphones for 109usd each one, thanks for your help.