iPone Beta 3

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by emettsantucci, May 11, 2010.

1. emettsantucci macrumors member

emettsantucci

i am a registered developer and recently updated my 3g iphone to beta 3 and after the installation all of the apple apps worked, but none of my third party apps work. they just show the loading screen then shut down and it returnes to the home screen. any ideas?

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

yup

As you know being a Developer :rolleyes: that beta are released for Developing purposes. For you and your fellow developers to help test and get 4.0 ready for release. So your fellow developers are busy getting there apps 3rd party to run on 4.0. They are also smart enough to know to use a spare device to test 4.0 as well as there apps and not there primary device. I sure hope your not using your primary device. ;)

3. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

I want a copy of iPone, too...is that similar to iPony?

4. iphonegeek786 macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask, but what is your app?

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

Not me

ask emettsantucci the on running IPone 3, he''s the Developer or at least has the developers license! :p

6. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

You can be in the development program (and getting the beta) without actively developing an application. That's my case. I am in the program as I'm getting my feet wet in learning to develop for the iPhone. Since I paid to get into the program, why not load the beta.