iPride 4gs - should I get it?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by stix666, Jun 26, 2010.

1. stix666 macrumors regular

I love my macs and iPhone and iPad etc, but I found this iHilarious. Maybe there's an element of truth in it? :D:D

[​IMG]

2. aaron580 macrumors member

3. afireintonto macrumors 6502a

afireintonto

There is a lot of truth in that! That's how I feel some days lol. But I love my apple gear and I don't feel the need to upgrade quite so often. Except the iPhone, that's an every two year thing for me.

4. Ipadq macrumors member

boltjames replacement?

Apparently bj has been exiled after launching a riveting thread on the iPhone forum. :D

5. SVT Amateur macrumors 6502

That is great - but it pretty much summarizes American consumerism. Probably why many of us and our government are in so much debt - we buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like.

6. saberahul macrumors 68040

Very true and funny. In many other threads I've pretty much advised the same. There is always a new model for everything (my father now wants a 3D TV). The only feature implemented in the future ipad that I can see myself using is the webcamera for vid chatting. Other than that I really don't need anything else (unless they put OSx and make it just as fast).

7. TorontoLRT macrumors 6502

8. aaron580 macrumors member

LOL mainly just to mock him i did that haha. it kinda worked to. i aint a flashy ba***** like him.