Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stix666

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2005
I love my macs and iPhone and iPad etc, but I found this iHilarious. Maybe there's an element of truth in it? :D:D

ipride4g.jpg

afireintonto

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2008
Portland
There is a lot of truth in that! That's how I feel some days lol. But I love my apple gear and I don't feel the need to upgrade quite so often. Except the iPhone, that's an every two year thing for me.

Ipadq

macrumors member
May 27, 2010
THAT is funny!
iPad Wifi | 64GB | $699 | Apple TV | Macbook Pro Penryan 2.5ghz | Macbook 2.4ghz x2 | iPod Classic | iPod Touch x2 | Fossil x3 | 2011 Ford F-250 King Ranch Diesel | Trophy Girlfriend | Woodland House

boltjames replacement?

Apparently bj has been exiled after launching a riveting thread on the iPhone forum. :D

SVT Amateur

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2006
Tyler, Texas
That is great - but it pretty much summarizes American consumerism. Probably why many of us and our government are in so much debt - we buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
Very true and funny. In many other threads I've pretty much advised the same. There is always a new model for everything (my father now wants a 3D TV). The only feature implemented in the future ipad that I can see myself using is the webcamera for vid chatting. Other than that I really don't need anything else (unless they put OSx and make it just as fast).

aaron580

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2010
boltjames replacement?

Apparently bj has been exiled after launching a riveting thread on the iPhone forum. :D

LOL mainly just to mock him i did that haha. it kinda worked to. i aint a flashy ba***** like him.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.