iPrintagram - Instagram Printing Huge iOS Update!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Daniel.steel, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Daniel.steel macrumors member

After redefining Instagram Printing in April 2012, we've decided to take it even
    further with our huge version 3.0 update. We've listed the highlights below!

It would be great to see some of the MR crowd come over and check us out! :apple:

App Link

- 8 new Products

- Square prints
    - Greeting Cards
    - Canvas prints
    - Framed prints
    - Canvas Montages
    - Framed Montages
    - Acrylic Block

- Worldwide Shipping
    - Flexible order quantities, 8-24 prints on some products!
    - More prints, less money! Up to 55% cheaper in the UK and up to 60% cheaper in the US.
    - Email and 'Push' order confirmations
    - New snazzy icon
    - Performance enhancements, re-written upload process for increased stability and reliability

Thank You to everyone who has supported us in our first year. We couldn't have made this update without you.

It's been a fun year, and from the bottom of our hearts thank you!

[​IMG]

2. hewhodareswins macrumors newbie

hewhodareswins

i dont understand why people would pay lots of individual photos to print out. I rather get a digital picture viewer and upload all my instagram photos on there :) that way less clutter in the living room with frames everywhere.

3. Daniel.steel thread starter macrumors member

These make great gifts, plus mounting a digital photo frame on the wall is hard without hiding all the cables! These are "Wireless" :cool:

4. darky90 macrumors member

I feel the presentation of an actual photo is better than digital. It's not clutter if you use a few to decorate with. But to each their own ;)

5. paulmobba macrumors newbie

Version 3.1.0 of iPrintagram merges with printing partners Inkifi.

Version 3.1.0 of iPrintagram merges with printing partners Inkifi, everything is the same except the prices. Much of the product range on the Inkifi Insatagram Printing page will be available on the app very soon and an Android version is on the way.

[​IMG]