ipsf ziphone jailbreak???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by polishmacuser, Feb 12, 2008.

1. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

does anybodies phone work with the new jailbreak method. I heard that ipsf works with 1.1.3 but me and my friend cant get the phone working under ipsf. And it is activated. somebody help?!

2. steezr macrumors newbie

You need to run signal.app. This has to be done after every reboot. You could also run anysim1.3 once but I wouldn´t recommend you to do it since you never know what will happen with 2 unlocks...

3. polishmacuser thread starter macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

where do i find signal app

4. steezr macrumors newbie

Hmm, not quite shure. I found it by googling iphone signal.app. But I just tested running anysim1.3 and now I don´t need signal.app. So If you decide to run anysim, remember to set autolock to never and turn airplane mode ON before running anysim1.3.

5. Doodelito macrumors newbie

you dont need singal.app

-Restore iphone to 1.1.3 via itunes
    -use ZIPHONE and run the jailbreak and activate version (do not run the unlock)
    -Once complete, go to installer and download BSD subsystem and any sim 1.1.3
    -Install BSD subsystem and Any Sim
    -Once downloaded, go to settings turn auto lock to never and switch the phone into airplane mode
    -Run Any Sim 1.1.3
    -Turn airplane mode off and VIOLA!

6. kbunch macrumors member

kbunch

woot just jailbroak my phone with ijailbreak 5.3. It was 1.1.3 legit via AT&T. I used the "jailbreak" option and not the unlock. After I ran it I had nothing special to do. Everything works so far, phone, mail, internet, have tested everything but google maps.

7. psycho bob macrumors 6502a

psycho bob

Should maps not be working as well? :confused: