IPT 5 - Houston Galleria

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Tobster3, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Tobster3 macrumors 6502

I am going to Houston next week for a business trip and will have a few hours to spare to try and pick up a new Ipod Touch. As I will be staying on Westheimer, I was wondering if anyone could advise if there is stock in The Galleria or anywhere close by. Thanks!

2. jedisaga macrumors 6502

jedisaga

Your best bet would be to call The Galleria Apple store and see what they have in stock. By now, most Apple stores are getting shipments / stock of ipt 5g's in. I live in the Philly area and purchased my ipt in Delaware. Called before making the trek.

J

3. kwiiboy macrumors member

Live in Houston, Touches are in stock at Apple Stores. Try the Apple Store app. You can add to cart and then check to see if the closest Apple Sores have it in stock.

4. Tobster3 thread starter macrumors 6502

5. Tobster3 thread starter macrumors 6502

For anyone else interested, I walked into the Apple Store in Highland Village / Westheimer on Saturday afternoon and picked up a 64GB Blue iPod Touch. They had almost all colors avaiable in both sizes with only a few colors/sizes unavailable.

6. Indroid macrumors newbie

Just to let everyone know starting Tuesday (Today) Most of the Best Buys, including the one in Galleria have them in stock! you just have to ask :D