IPT case that would cover antennae and loop hole

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dacz, Oct 16, 2012.

1. dacz macrumors newbie

Hello peeps, anyone know of a site that sells IPT 5G cases that covers that ugly loop hole? and even the antennae area? much appreciated.:D

2. Xeblade macrumors regular

At the moment, there are hardly any cases from big brands. You can try your luck on Ebay or Amazon. :)

3. cobbyco macrumors 6502a

cobbyco

4. Rad-o macrumors member

What cobbyco said , don't cover the antenna area . It will block some signals so the wifi maybe affected .

5. caribou123 macrumors member

The antenna should not be an issue with a case covering it, just like it wasn't an issue with any previous generation of iphone or Touch. There are several cases available for the Gen 5 Touch, and all of them I have seen cover the antenna area.

6. dacz thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I've checked EBay and Amazon. And it does not appear any of them cover the loop hole. Maybe someone know of a different site? Thanks in advance

7. WLS macrumors 65816

I said it before that I think a case for this model could make use of the loop button by matching it to a hole and having the button rise into it and thus pinning the Touch to the case..

8. ToothTooth macrumors member

9. dbdynsty25 macrumors regular

Don't know how much I'd trust that listing. Seeing as how it's got an iPhone 5 in the picture and then it goes on to explain how easy the iPad is to remove. LOL. Disaster product page.

10. dacz thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the good find! I like it! Esp the charcoal/gold with stand!

----------

Thanks for pointing this out! Although they actually seem to have the right button molds. The white one seems to match a IPT5