Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

littlepooch21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 26, 2010
What's the best IPTV app for the Apple TV 4? It needs to have M3U support and would be great to have EPG support. I currently have Perfect Player for Amazon TV, but would like to streamline things a bit.

littlepooch21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 26, 2010
rIPTV - it's a little clunky sometimes but the most feature rich and has full EPG.

When you say clunky, do you mean slow/lagging? I tried IPTV Streamer and it was nice but seemed to lag a bit. Especially on my iPad.

daio

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2011
Germany
When you say clunky, do you mean slow/lagging? I tried IPTV Streamer and it was nice but seemed to lag a bit. Especially on my iPad.
No, meaning that you sometimes have to remove the m3u link from the list if the provider has changed the channel line-up. But, I keep my mu3 list in the notes app on my iPhone so re-adding it is very quick and easy.

Chaomino

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2011
iPlayTV. Simply the best. Supports M3u and EPG with a great look.

I also use Quadstream.

Hermes Monster

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2010
UK
I've often been interested in IPTV streaming (for football/soccer especially), but I've never found out where to get the streaming URLs - can anyone point me in the right direction?

melapple

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2013
IMG_2919.PNG
I'm using URL player for streaming m3u8 streams. Unfortunately the interface is a bit lacking. Anyone can recommend an Apple TV app for these streams? I'm not talking about m3u playlists. Just m3u8 streams found online

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.