IQ Smart Solutions Mount

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ajsnow6234, May 30, 2011.

1. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

I was sent an installation kit for a "universal" mount and holders for several devices a while back. After using them for a while I wrote up a review for Amazon and just decided to share here too. If you guys have any questions let me know, I think they are sold at BestBuy as well.
    ----------------
    I've tried several different universal mounts, specifically for my iPhone, but I've finally found something that works. The great thing about this mount is that it's not tied to one device. There are several holders for different devices (garmin, iPhone, TomTom) and they fit securely into the ZR Mount.

Installation is easy, just a matter of securing the 3M tape on the bottom whereever you'd like it. The bottom part is actually quite flexible, so the space doesn't need to be completely flat. After securing the base, the top mount screws on and can swivel to where you need it. Nothing is permanent and can easily be removed, but when installed the mount seems like it belongs. Overall it's very secure and sturdy. I've driven around with my iPhone and Garmin GPS and there is little to no vibration or movement.

As simple as a phone mount can be, there isn't too much to be said...but this is great. Works and looks just as well as some more expensive mounts like Pro-Fit, but takes much less effort for installation.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. der-kaiser macrumors 6502

Can you share the link? Also, is this apple bumper style case comeptitable and do both parts come together or separately?