iQase Screen Protectors ??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MaxMclean2009, Feb 7, 2010.

1. MaxMclean2009 macrumors newbie

Feb 7, 2010
    I have always been an apple fanatic, when it comes to iphones however i have always had problems finding the right screen protecters and cases. About a couple weeks ago i cam across a site called and read the reviews on the screen protectors and saw a video on their youtube channel, this is the link it was showing a man actually applying the screen protector and using a box cutter and applying a lot of pressure and cutting the screen with the protector on, nothing happened to the iphone, this was very convincing, so i decided to order a pair. I got my order three days after placing it, it was actually quite speedy. I have been using the screen protecter on my iPhone 3GS for about a two weeks now, it is so far the best screen protector i have ever had, it was even easy applying, i didn't have that bubble problem i always get when trying to apply a screen protector. I am finally satisfied with a good screen protector on my iphone. Are there actually better screen protectors, i need feedback!!!!!!!
  2. sparrky macrumors 6502a

Oct 23, 2008
    In the video he had bubbles both times he applied the protectors, and it looks like he was unable to remove them. I'll stick with SGP. ;)
  3. MaxMclean2009 thread starter macrumors newbie

Feb 7, 2010
    hey whats the SGP website and how durable are their screen protectors? :rolleyes:
  4. jjk454ss macrumors 601

Jul 10, 2008