Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iQuiz Game Now Available

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
I'll definately check this out when I get home from school, seems interesting and I could always use a mind game when I'm bored and I have my iPod with me.

Comment

adrianm

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2005
Blimey

An iTunes Store-related product that's actually available outside of the US on launch day :eek: . UK in my case. That's gotta be a first.

Comment

losx12

macrumors member
Aug 13, 2006
The link doesn't seem to be working yet so I haven't tried making a Trivia pack but it does sound interesting.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 342
Comment

Gee4orce

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2004
£0.79 on UK iTunes !

It's (presumably) wrongly priced at £0.79 on the UK iTunes store. I bought it, and the transaction went through fine - Apple can't touch me either: under UK law if you sell something at a price, and that price is wrong, it's you're luck out :)

Comment

mrkgoo

macrumors 65816
Aug 18, 2005
It's (presumably) wrongly priced at £0.79 on the UK iTunes store. I bought it, and the transaction went through fine - Apple can't touch me either: under UK law if you sell something at a price, and that price is wrong, it's you're luck out :)

Well, I got it for NZ$1.79 (one song), and in the US store, the logo has a 0.99 banner on it. I think it's the right price.

Comment

FrenchKheldar

macrumors member
May 1, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Ahahah, I bought it while it was a $.99 US, we'll see if they charge me afterwards... I did a full music quizz and it's really excellent, you have to find either a song, an album from its art, the release year, ... There are 5 rounds with bonus rounds in between. Just scored $12k :)

The trivias were not as appealing for me, but I'm sure the user-created trivias will rock !

Great value even at $4.99 I think !!!

Comment

mrkgoo

macrumors 65816
Aug 18, 2005
I just checked the iTunes link and the price is now $4.99 USD. You guys that already bought it got lucky!

Weird - I browsed US store, and it says 0.99 - and there's even a tag on teh game icon declaring as much!

Comment

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I didn't vote this positive or negative. I know Apple hired some game developers, but honestly, even with no programming knowledge, I think I could have wrote a similar game in 1 month, and that includes learning the code necessary to make such a game work. It's not exactly an exciting release of any sort. It may be a big hit with the MR crowd, but ask anyone off the street, or a typical iPod customer, and they're not going to give a hoot about a trivia game.

On the other hand, it could still be fun to have on the iPod (if you actually play games on it), and it's not expensive.

Comment

MondayNgt

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2004
How many immature comments can a Mac-fanatic come up with?
Is the elitism of a Mac-user an aquired characteristic or are they born with it?

No more immature than the comments Mac users have to deal with from Windows elitist folks ;)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.