iRadio update

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Ronnoco, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Today's iRadio update is outstanding! System volume now works with the volume rocker and stations below 96k work beautifully and every bug I had noticed has been addressed including the system freezes...
    This has become an outstanding app and one I had been hoping for since purchasing my iPhone...
    Congrats to the iRadio creators on a really excellent app!

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

I agree it's nice.

In a perfect world, it would have a bitrate filter, or sort by, and sort by name. Maybe even the letter scrolling method from contacts. As it stands, finding a station by name is a bit tedious.

3. Ronnoco thread starter macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

yes...hopefully they will keep the updates coming...
    But I must say that this update is MAJOR...as much as I liked it before this update, it was sometimes unusable with all the freezing and the lack of volume control...
    As of this update iRadio is truly a very usable and enjoyable iPhone app and one I would now not want to be without...and it will only get better from here...

4. darngooddesign macrumors G3

My Player and Settings tabs don't display anything, and Info just has the standard texture but About does nothing either. Is that true for everyone else? I would love to see a favorites tab.

But yeah, I love this app, and its been sitting on my first screen since it came out.

5. Ronnoco thread starter macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Still nothing from the Player and Settings tabs but my "About" tab does work as a Ron Paul for President bumper-sticker LOL
    I was just thinking the same thing about a favorites tab...hopefully in the next update...

6. Dippo macrumors 65816

Dippo

Apple could easily create an iRadio app that is as polished as the other apps.

I don't know why they don't...

7. meagain macrumors 68030

Wow - what a big change/upgrade. Very very nice. Just wow on this one.

8. joserpaq macrumors member

Problem with update

After installing the update on 1.1.1 the program opens but quits when the screen says loads Genres. The last version worked fine.

Is anyone else having this problem?

9. Ronnoco thread starter macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Try rebooting...iRadio is still resource intense...rebooting will allow iRadio enough system resources to work properly...

10. WhiteShadow macrumors regular

awesome, I cannot wait until the SDK becomes available and apps as great as this will be able to be as polished as we expect on an apple product, from 3rd party or otherwise.

good work.