iRealQuickSMS crashes to safemode after each text

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Robzy, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Robzy macrumors newbie

I have iBlacklist and SBSettings installed too...does anyone know if these apps are causing the crashes? :(

How do I fix this?

2. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

It has been in my experience with iRealQuickSMS that it consumes a lot of memory. The concept is great but I just don't think my 3G phone is up to the task most of the time.

You can try going to sbsettings click More>MobileSustrate>and disabling iRealQuickSMS. Look and see how much more memory you gain. (Note: this is used to debug memory and troubleshoot compatibility issues.)

With WB cleaned out mostly, and iRealQuick disabled I'm cruising at around 47 MB free memory. Much, much better experience.

3. Robzy thread starter macrumors newbie

Just tried reinstalling the app and now it only displays texts in the default way (without the app) but it doesn't crash either.

4. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

I did a trial of Tlert for a day and then tried IRealQuickSMS. After about 2 hours I uninstalled IRealQuick and went back to Tlert. Reason: IRealQuick was very buggy and even locked up on me a couple of times, whereas Tlert was flawless albeit a little simpler GUI.

I'll probably buy Tlert as soon as the trial is up if it keeps on performing as it has been.

5. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

I have had iRealQuickSMS on my old 3G and on my new 3G S. I have had no problems whatsoever! It is currently the best "Quick SMS" on Cydia hands down!

I am almost 100% sure it is having conflicts with iBlacklist. I have read about it before and your better off removing it :) Hehe, Good luck !!!