iRealSMS 2.0.7

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rendez2k, Jan 18, 2009.

1. rendez2k macrumors 6502

rendez2k

New iRealSMS has just been released:

Does anyone know where the setting to mark all SMS viewed in an alert as read is? I can't find it!

2. Tokiopop macrumors 68000

Tokiopop

I'd like to know what these 'many' bug fixes are before I give this app another try.

3. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

4. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

Bite SMS is pretty good ill admit that.. But why is this crap?

5. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

It's very buggy, at least for me and there's a lot of UI issues that should be fixed. I've notified the developer about all the issues I've found and he never replied and never acknowledged any of it and they still haven't been fixed. That's not what I expect from an application that I have payed for so I've given up on iRealSMS.

Here are some examples of issues I've found:

Attached Files:

6. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

I installed it and experienced crashes when sending more than 1 message during a session of the program being open.

7. Limb macrumors member

I'm currently using iRealSMS, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, but I too have noticed some bugs and have contacted the developer and not received any acknowledgment either. But still, I like the program and paid my money to support the project. To each his own.

-Limb

8. Limb macrumors member

Its under settings, Advanced Settings, Third item from the top. "Mark always as read"

-Limb

9. rendez2k thread starter macrumors 6502

rendez2k

Hmm, already have that on but still appear to have un-read messages. What triggers a message to be read? If I use quick reply surly it should be marked as read?

10. deadsouls macrumors regular

same. tried contacting the developer about issues/bugs and got 0 response. that was like over a month ago. definitely not interested in this crap app.

11. Limb macrumors member

It appears I spoke to soon... After updating to this release I've hit a slam of bugs. Text's werent getting sent to people, and any further texts were getting sent to whatever a previous text was (AKA my phone was trying to send texts to "What's up?" as if it were a person). Back to the plain old SMS app for now..

-Limb