iRealSMS 3.0 locking up iPhone 4 (iOS 4.3.3)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by undergroundHACK, Oct 12, 2011.

1. undergroundHACK macrumors regular

Obviously there's a lot of updates this week. My fault, but I upgraded a few Cydia apps at once. I don't remember updating iRealSMS 3.0. But I've now determined that it's that iRealSMS 3.0 that is locking up my iPhone for every text message I receive. I have uninstalled that app and everything is fine.

Anyone else (with iRealSMS 3.0 installed) having issues with incoming text messages locking up their iPhone 4? Any suggestions on getting it working again? Love this app...

2. FastangV6 macrumors regular

FastangV6

I'm experiencing the same thing, one out of every ~50 incoming texts freezes or restarts my iP4 (iOS 4.3.1) also. Would love for someone to provide a fix or update for this.

3. TroyJam macrumors member

TroyJam

Happening to me as well.

4. undergroundHACK thread starter macrumors regular

I just remembered the developer has their own forums and support paths. And I just found the 3.0.5.0 beta. I installed it but it's doing the same thing, locking up the device for _every_ incoming SMS. :(

I'm going to continue to pursue their support methods and see what's up. I'll post any news I get...