A friend of mine recently gave me his old non-working macbook. What happened was a few years ago he had it plugged in to the wall and the magsafe power adapter caught fire. It normally ran hot when charging but one day actually literally caught fire. The next time he shut his computer down, he was never able to boot it up again. You click the power button but the machine seems unresponsive. He blamed himself for leaving it plugged in for too long and never did anything about it. When you click the battery test button, all of the lights on the battery turn green, but when you press the power button nothing happens. What would it take to make this computer usable again/is it possible at all?