iPad Pro Is 11 inch to small to use with keyboard case?

shenfrey

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 23, 2010
Looking at it, I get the impression it might be too cramped for it to sit on the keyboard, and is really designed for the larger iPad.

What’s your experience with it?

Cosmo M3

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2010
When you mean the keyboard case, are you talking about the Apple Smart Keyboard Folio?

I've had my iPad Pro 11" with the ASKF and it works well for me all things considered. It's not as comfortable to type on like a full size version on the 12.9", but that's the trade-off with size.

shenfrey

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 23, 2010
When you mean the keyboard case, are you talking about the Apple Smart Keyboard Folio?

I've had my iPad Pro 11" with the ASKF and it works well for me all things considered. It's not as comfortable to type on like a full size version on the 12.9", but that's the trade-off with size.
Is there a case I can use that provided a full size keyboard for the 11”?

shenfrey

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 23, 2010
I don't think so unless you pick up a bluetooth keyboard and carry it with you. There will be compromises.
Kind of regretting not picking up the 12” now. I mean it would have been too uncomfortable for me to use in bed and on the sofa (as I have tried it) however having the iPad Pro next to my desktop as a second mini machine instead of having a laptop would have been ideal. Two birds with one stone kind of thing.