The usual dilemma: to buy or to wait? Currently have a MacBook Alu and the LCD on this machine is simply horrible + I the glossy screen turned out to be pretty annoying (although I did like it initially). I am thinking of getting a 15" with discrete graphics & matte screen (compared it side-by-side with a glossy @ AppleStore - the difference is HUGE)... but I could wait for a couple of months only if I knew that there was a 13" with a good screen/discrete graphics in development since I don't like the size of the 15" (weight is not an issue, it is mostly the ability to use it everywhere). I also compared the 13" MBP screen with a 15" (both glossy) and the 13" just sucks! Why can't they make the 13" a bit more expensive but give it a decent LCD? Even as an option? I have a Sony VAIO Z with a great matte 13" display, wish I could just transplant it into the the Mac An ideal configuration for me would be a 13" with a decent matte screen and powerful graphics. But then, I'm a bit reluctant to wait as Apple may actually make matters worse by having worse graphics on new-gen MBP and perhaps no matte option whatsoever. I really don't care about the Arrandale vs Penryn, dual-core vs triple-core... whatever. The only part of the computer that I look @ all day long is the display, so it has to be a good one.