Is $450 a good price to sell my 5s 32GB T-Mo w/ AppleCare+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KingArthurVI, Sep 28, 2014.

1. KingArthurVI macrumors regular

KingArthurVI

I'm trying to sell my 5s because I've always wanted a bigger screen on an iPhone. It is a 32GB T-Mobile GSM unlocked phone with AppleCare+ coverage through November 2015.

I was initially looking for about $550 but it seemed a bit too high since a lot of people without AC+ are undercutting the price by about $100 on Craigslist and Ebay. Some of them bought the phone a few months ago so they still have Apple's warranty through 2015 as well, making AC+ not that attractive to people on the market for a used phone right now.

So is $450 about the right price to sell off the phone? I don't plan to purchase AC+ with the 6 since it doesn't really mean anything if I'm looking at yearly upgrades.

2. CEmajr macrumors 601

Yes being unlocked that's a pretty good price. $400-$450 seems to be the general price range right now for an unlocked 32GB 5S. As you've already seen the AC+ isn't very big of a selling point on the resale market.

3. carlos916 macrumors regular

carlos916

just sold my 1yr (no warranty) old iphone 5 32gb unlocked for 280 so yeah thats a good price 400 is the lowest id go

4. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

$450 might be pushing it at this time given how saturated the market is. I'd wait a few more weeks (but no more than 8-9 weeks after keynote) if you want to sell at >$450 easily.

5. BeK macrumors regular

BeK

Sold my 32GB iPhone 5S (on Verizon) a few weeks ago for $500 on Amazon.com