is 4gb version available in us apple stores?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by sbb155, Dec 26, 2010.

1. sbb155 macrumors 6502

2. occams razor macrumors regular

3. AF08 macrumors member

AF08

Not my local store

My local Apple store here in Costa Mesa, CA did not have 4gb ones....

I had to order from Apple.com:rolleyes:

4. mattwallace24 macrumors regular

My local apple retail store (CT) did have the 4gb version. The had it available with the 256GB drive and processor upgrade.

Typing this reply on it now. :D

5. Squadleader macrumors regular

Ditto in Tampa, did have the 4gb version. The had it available with the 256GB drive and processor upgrade.

6. Aboo macrumors 6502a

More and more stores are having the ultimate configs in stock but I'm not sure if you will find base models with just extra ram at the store

7. sbb155 thread starter macrumors 6502

8. Buck987 macrumors 6502a

yes...with 128 gb and upgraded processor...$1399

9. White Apple macrumors newbie

if purchase Mac Notebook in US, it will come with how many plug? Only a 2-pin plug(US) or come together with another 3-pin plug?

10. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

Why do you people always create threads asking the forum, especially the generic question the OP asked? Some stores might have a configuration in stock and some don't. Why don't people call their local store rather than create a thread here waiting for answers that can't guarantee or confirm anything? Does MR have access to the Apple store inventories better than Apple does?

11. Aboo macrumors 6502a

You will only get the US 2-prong duckhead and a three prong (i.e. with ground) extension cable. If you need adapters for foreign countries, you can buy the Apple World Adapter Kit (? 49$) or an adapter from Radioshack, or other electronics store.

12. bdeitemeyer macrumors member

Agreed. Although you can probably call AppleCare and tell them you need an international model, and they could very well agree to exchange it for you. When I purchased my iMac last year, I was sent a spanish keyboard. I called AppleCare, they overnighted a U.S. keyboard to my residence the next morning, and they didn't even ask for the spanish keyboard back (although I returned it to the Apple Store anyways as it was useless to me).