Is active screen corners still there in Lion?

whitedragon101

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
In Leopard I use active corners to set my top left and bottom left corners to activate spaces. So without any multitouch gestures or clicks I can see everything on my 6 desktops very quickly.

It seems the zoomed out spaces view of all desktops has been replaced with mission control. Does Lion still have the active corners feature and can it be used to activate mission control?

ps

I haven't used Lion yet so if the normal spaced zoomed out view is available then please correct me as that would be awesome. I am assuming its gone as I have not seen any pics or vids of anything but mission control.

mrapplegate

macrumors 68030
Feb 26, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
In Leopard I use active corners to set my top left and bottom left corners to activate spaces. So without any multitouch gestures or clicks I can see everything on my 6 desktops very quickly.

It seems the zoomed out spaces view of all desktops has been replaced with mission control. Does Lion still have the active corners feature and can it be used to activate mission control?

ps

I haven't used Lion yet so if the normal spaced zoomed out view is available then please correct me as that would be awesome. I am assuming its gone as I have not seen any pics or vids of anything but mission control.
Yes, the preferences are Called Hot Corners and are in the Mission Control Preferences. Or Desktop & Screensaver Preferences.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.