Is anybody waiting for the iPhone white?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by HardDemon, Jul 27, 2010.

1. HardDemon macrumors newbie

As its delayed, is anyone still thinking about actually getting it?

Sorry if theres already a thread about this.

2. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

There have been a couple of threads, which lead me to this conlusion —. It seems like I am in the smallest of minorities for waiting, which I am.

3. Ann P macrumors 68020

I had the white 3GS and went black this time. The white front on the white iPhone 4 was the deal breaker for me, I do not like the look at all. Wished it was a black front instead. Oh well, if I feel like it I'll purchase something of the like.

[​IMG]

4. HardDemon thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry for posting in the wrong section.. I thought i had selected on the drop down menu iPgone in general..

5. xenuprime macrumors 6502

I waited until the delay was announced, then I ordered the black (32gb). I got it today and have not opened it. I am seriously thinking of returning (unopened) and continuing to wait for the white.

6. FreyaRaine macrumors newbie

7. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

I waited and waited and waited. I now have a 32GB black.

8. jcole31 macrumors regular

I'm waiting, although I'm seriously considering ordering a black and getting an OEM white back. I happen to like the oreo look. I'll probably hold out a bit longer and if no news comes out, I'll place an order for the black.