Is anyone else annoyed by the Freeverse logo?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by chrono1081, Mar 19, 2010.

1. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

This will probably end up in the wasteland, but is anyone else annoyed by Freeverses logo?

I mean its just absolutely terrible. Some random monkey and a goofy girl with a jared smiley on her t-shirt. It's too busy.

I know this thread is completely stupid but I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same. I get angrily annoyed every time I see it.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Annoyed or not, you're talking about it, you remember it, and it's identifiable. For those reasons, it's a worthy logo. Good or not, well who am I to really say?

3. OSX-SUX macrumors newbie

Agreed

I agree, it could be the worst logo I have ever seen. The logo is way to obvious, as if it is trying way too hard to be cute/anime/etc. It is way too much, way too late in the game. Logos need to be clean, simple, and recognizable...Jessica isn't one to say anything useful here.

If they knowingly created such a lame logo just to get negative attention, then I hate them even more, lol.

4. chrono1081 thread starter macrumors 604

chrono1081

Sweet! I'm not the only one :)

I saw it again today on touch arcade's site and wanted to punch my screen :p