Is anyone else missing their daily sales report for 10/29.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by eyesojoy11, Oct 30, 2008.

1. eyesojoy11 macrumors newbie

So, it's almost 11 am here, and there's still no sign of the daily sales report for 10/29. Anyone else having the same problem?

2. DrummerB macrumors member

3. johnnybluejeans macrumors 6502

4. eyesojoy11 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, I'm glad it's a universal problem. I hadn't seen anything posted here or anywhere else online so I was starting to be concerned that it was a problem with just my account. (Now if only I could quit obsessively checking it every thirty minutes or so!)

5. canadacow macrumors member

Its strange. They seem to be shifting the schedule around when the reports get run. At first it was just completely all over the map. Then it settled around 8:30AM EDT for a few weeks. Then later it went sporadic again for a few more weeks, until finally settling to being posted pretty close to 5:00AM EDT (or about 2:00AM PDT). This is their first deviation from the pattern in quite some time.

I wish they'd be more transparent with these kinds of things.

6. Pring macrumors 6502

They're totally transparent if you know where to look :)

http://itts.apple.com when you're not logged into iTunes Connect. They've been updating the message all day

It's currently "Please note: iTunes Sales/Trend Reports for the region EURO and AMR will be further delayed. As of now ETA is 2 PM PDT. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks - The iTunes On Demand Team. "

7. canadacow macrumors member

Fun. I've always been directed to this url to login: http://itunesconnect.apple.com

8. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Would be nice to get messages when you're already logged in though too.

9. eyesojoy11 thread starter macrumors newbie