Is anyone else still "Order Processing"?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by appleofmy"i", Oct 12, 2011.

1. appleofmy"i" macrumors regular

appleofmy"i"

Its driving me crazy!!!

(Black 16GB Verizon...around 5pm after canceling a 5AM order due issue with Verizon)

2. scwinsett macrumors 6502a

scwinsett

No, but my UPS tracking has been stuck in KY since yesterday at 9am.... it was moving so fast before, from china to alaska, but now its just sitting in kentucky. Too bad im in Nashville. I was hoping to get it a day early

3. ekp917 macrumors newbie

mine is also still processing. i ordered from apple.com around 10PM on 10/7 after canceling my verizon order i had made at 3 AM. I called apple last night and the guy said it looked fine and it would still arrive on friday even though it was still processing. mine is a white 16 GB verizon

4. cheesesteak22 macrumors member

Everyone who is still processing but ordered on time is shipping from within the United States. Most are in Chicago. The still processing will be removed tomorrow when the phones ship overnight for a Friday arrival.

Everybody breathe, it's going to be OK.

5. appleofmy"i" thread starter macrumors regular

appleofmy"i"

Ok so were in the same boat.

----------

Is this from past experience? Im kind of holding on to what you said as comfort :D

6. rman726 macrumors 6502

And you know this how?

I hope to god you are right, but until my order changes to Shipped, or at least prepared to ship, I'm gonna worry.

7. cheesesteak22 macrumors member

I know this because I called apple and thats what they told me. Quickly scan the forums and you'll see I'm not the only one who got this answer from Apple.

8. appleofmy"i" thread starter macrumors regular

appleofmy"i"

Thank you sir

9. damant macrumors 6502

damant

10. appleofmy"i" thread starter macrumors regular

appleofmy"i"

Damant your's is still item processing but UPS has it? If so could you post instructions here (im aware they are posted else where but there seems to be confusion on which are right). Thanks!

11. rman726 macrumors 6502

Yes, that is what Apple told me too. I guess I was just hoping that you would have a more reliable answer. Customer service reps are just so unreliable in my experience that it's hard for me to trust them.

12. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

Yeah ive been told that too by Apple.
    They have been correct 5/5 times they told me that.

iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 (4 times) Don't ask lol.

13. T0XIC macrumors newbie

^^^^Weird when i called apple the rep/supervisor told me that "still processing" kind of means "back-ordered" he told me my phone would ship on the 14th and arrive around Wednesday next week...

14. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Processing Shipment should become SHIPPED shortly. I ordered October 7th @1:30am-2:00am and SHIPPED appeared today @4:31pm, so as long as it says it will be delivered October 14th, then you should be ok. My SHIPPED email instructed me to Track Shipment and it was already in Anchorage, AK...:cool:

15. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

I'm at processing still...in san diego. ordered online at apple.com at around 0500 on the launch morning.

says the 14th...better b

16. codelode84 macrumors regular

codelode84

I would love for my phone to be in KY. Of course I'm in Cincinnati! My hasn't even been made yet. :(

17. nasty devil macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5313e Safari/7534.48.3)

Mine is still in processing, but I still didn't get a confirmation email :/

18. hushmartin macrumors 6502

Is this just for Apple orders? I ordered from ATT (no other choice) and it is still in processing. I ordered early enough that I should get it on friday.

19. rman726 macrumors 6502

20. Aleo11 macrumors newbie

same :cool: