Is Anyone Exchanging Their iPhone 6 To A iPhone 6 Plus Because The Screens Too Small?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Inframan, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Inframan macrumors 6502

Inframan

Ask and you shall receive. For the last 4 years we have implored Apple to give us bigger screens and they are finally here.

After waiting in line for Approximately 23 Hours I ended up being #8 in line at a very notable Apple Store in Southern California. By the time the doors opened there were well over 1,000 people in line.

I already had my heart set on the 6 Plus but as I entered the store, the Apple Rep let me confirm my decision by allowing me a few minutes to handle both devices.

Again, I opted for the larger 5.5 inch screen because after holding the 6 in my hands it didn't really feel like the screen was at all noticeably larger then my iPhone 5.

Later that night I got some more intimate time with a iPhone 6 (4.7) because my Girlfriends pre-order arrived and she brought it over to my house. Again, I could not see much a difference between the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 6 screen sizes. The only way you would notice is by literally holding them up side by side.

In the last 24 hours I have already begun to absolutely adore my 6 Plus and handling it is becoming easier, especially with "Reachability"

So my question - Is anyone going to Exchange their iPhone 6 (4.7) to an iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) because they feel the screen is too small?

Pic My Of Mine
    [​IMG]
    uploading pictures

2. YaBoiD macrumors regular

YaBoiD

No, after receiving my iPhone 6 preorder by mail on launch day, I was actually relieved that I din't choose the 6+. For my needs, the 6 is perfect. For others, they still may need a larger screen upgrade & should check out the 6+ option to compare.

3. lwilliams macrumors regular

lwilliams

Actually I went the other direction. Pre-ordered the 6 Plus. After handling it, I swapped to the 6.

Second guessing now.

4. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Nope I think the 4.7 inch screen is absolutely perfect. I'm happy you enjoy your 6 plus :)

5. Vihzel macrumors 6502

Oh god no. The iPhone 6 already feels big in my hand but just good enough to where it doesn't feel unusually big. I also like to use my phone one handed while walking or exercising and can't imagine doing it on the 6 Plus.

6. Korican100 macrumors 6502a

Korican100

6+ is superior. Those with the 6 will either do 1 of two things. Return it to trade it in for a 6+. OR, forever be envious of 6+'ers.

Its no comparison. The features the 6+ have over the regular 6, and the fact that there is way more screen to it. I don't understand. I truly don't.

7. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

The moment I saw someone holding the plus up to their ear, I knew I did not want to be that person. It looks laughable due to its size.

8. Steviejobz, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

Steviejobz macrumors 68000

Because holding it makes you look stupid?

sorry, just trying to find a reply as immature as yours.

9. Killchain macrumors member

Killchain

I'll stick with the 6 with 128 GB. Now if I was a millionaire you're damn right I'd get the 6+ too.

10. its93rc macrumors 6502

its93rc

It looks 'stupid' because we are not used to seeing people handling phones of this magnitude.
    I'm sure it'll be the new normal or at least acceptable by this time next year.
    I love my 6 Plus and that's all that matters. :)

(Please don't say the r word.)

Also, I have an iPhone 6 and I think it's too small; I have two iPhone 6 Plus and they're big.
    Wish they would've made a 5-5.2'. That would have been ideal.

11. IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

Is anyone banging their head on their desk because of yet another "anyone swapping their 6 for a 6+ or vice versa" thread?

12. Inframan, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014

Inframan thread starter macrumors 6502

Inframan

I hands down agree with you. The HTC One M8 is the best sized phone out there. 5'0 should have been the 6 and 5.5 the plus..