Is anyone frightened by 1080p resolution on 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Sep 11, 2014.

1. thadoggfather macrumors G3

thadoggfather

The fact it renders above that and then down samples. Sounds really stressful. And 100 less on contrast ratio comparison. 1300 vs 1400 or something.

Not to mention it's as tall as the mini iPad screen is height wise.

Plus I wonder if the iPadification will be half baked.

2. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Ummmm what? iPadification? Hmmmm ok.

No I'm not worried. Been waiting or a mans iphone and am finally getting one.

3. gagecloutier macrumors member

Stressful? This isn't anything new. The rMBP already does it. I own a 15" rMBP and nothing about it is "stressful."

[​IMG]

4. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

You must have missed the thread where someone insists the 6 plus will be more popular with women than men because we women all carry purses to stuff them in while men want something more pocket-friendly. :rolleyes:

5. Izauze macrumors 6502

Um, the mans phone that's so big you need a purse to carry it?

(Not against it - I'm getting one myself - but if it's "gendered" at all, it certainly isn't toward the masculine end. Girls lurve phablets.)

6. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Well I'm 74.5" tall and weigh 220.... I wear normal sized clothes for my body and can put a mini iPad in my front pocket both in my cargo shorts and jeans. SO.... If I can do that an iPhone 6+ isn't going to be an issue. I would hate to see some of the skinny pants guys are wearing nowadays that they can't put a 5.5" phone in their pockets...... makes me wonder about other things guys store in their pants and their poor partners.