Is anyone happy with the 4 inch display on iPhone 5/5c/5s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Doctor11, Jan 3, 2014.

?

Are you happy with the 4 inch display?

1. Yes I am happy with the 4 inch display.

17 vote(s)
    73.9%
  2. No I'm not happy with the 4 inch display.

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

I love the 4 inch display but when I read the comments on this web site it looks like everyone hates it:( I love using my phone with one hand and that's not something I want to lose cuz if I can't use my phone with one hand how am I suppose to eat? I love the iPhone's 4 inch screen would like to see a 4.7 inch but for apple to keep the 4 inch with the same specs of the 4.7 so the only thing making people decide between the 2 phones is the size of the screen. What do you think of the 4 inch screen size?

2. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

putting your phone down might help.

3. Retired Cat macrumors 65816

The 4" Retina is fine by me, but I rarely use the web on my phone. For apps and music, I don't think a larger display would add much utility.

4. BenTrovato macrumors 68030

BenTrovato

Strictly as a phone, it's perfect. If the main use is more than a phone.. it's a different story.

5. 1rottenapple macrumors 68000

I like the iPhone 4 screen. If it bumped it up to 4.5 in with th same current dimensions with edge to edge glass, it would be awesome. But I don't want a huge phone like the androids

6. I7guy macrumors P6

I would like a slightly bigger screen but not at the expense of the bigger form factor. In order to make an appreciable difference for web browsing I need a 7 inch tablet. A 2 cm screen difference is not to be much of a difference for me. My phones primary purpose is to email and phone calls for which this form factor works perfectly.