Is anyone having problems with their Fedex Delivery?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by audlofitz, Feb 7, 2011.

1. audlofitz macrumors newbie

I was promised my phone for 3 PM today.
    Now Fedex is telling me it's on a truck and won't be delivered for 4-5 hours! I never realized they worked that late!
    I can see it now.....a lost package will be next!

2. jmo1116 macrumors regular

Yes we are having problems!! Of course this happened, we should have known. Wow. I'm so mad right now.

3. audlofitz thread starter macrumors newbie

So while my husband is on the phone with the Fedex people who couldn't give an estimate of time for delivery, Gill delivers my phone!
    AT LONG LAST!!!!!!!
    HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY TO ME!

4. JunBug119 macrumors 6502

was your husband still on the phone when you received your iphone? that would be funny if he was still complaining and you didn't tell him that you already received it. Happy birthday by the way! :D

5. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

when the fedex lady delivered my phone this afternoon i had to sign for it with a pen and paper because their computers were down. idk if that helps anyone

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

FedEx residential delivers until 8pm, I'm not sure why you think this is "late." Have fun with the new phone anyway though!

7. Eric374 macrumors 6502

Eric374

My delivery date changed to "Unknown" a little bit ago, but it's still showing as on the truck. My guess is that there was a heck of a lot more than 500,000 phones ordered and FedEx is playing catch up, hence the reason why some are being shipped UPS.

8. gb1631, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011

gb1631 macrumors regular

Well, here's one for the record book! Fedex rang my bell at 1350 today with two boxes! I thought wow my iPhone is here!

To my sorrow, they both had a iPhone incipio hard cases in them. I had only ordered one case! No phone, it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow, according to Fedex 'site! I'm not going to take them on on the double case order until I get the phone! Don't want them to screw with that!

9. tsolt, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011

tsolt macrumors regular

tsolt

10. gdjsnyder macrumors 6502a

gdjsnyder

I don't even want to talk about this subject right now, I am so angry. Called them at 8:30, right when I received a notification e-mail that it was at the destination facility. I asked them if I could pick it up, they told me it was already on the truck on its way. Okay, great. When noon came and the FedEx truck came down my street, I called. I gave them my information and my tracking number. They informed me I called and asked for the package to be held...so I had to go pick it up (40 minute drive). So I went, and when I got there, since their systems were down, they couldn't locate my package. After waiting there for nearly an hour I was told very politely that my package was on a truck and en route to my address. I was mad at this point. So at 4:30 I decided to call them, after my estimated delivery date disappeared from their website. When I called I was told it was an "undeliverable package" and it would be at the FedEx location tomorrow for me to pick up.

I am not the happiest person right now with FedEx, I swear I will never voluntarily use them again. Wish I had the choice, I would have picked UPS as I always use them.

11. iFitz macrumors regular

Mine was here by 10:00 am, but if you're in the middle or east side of the country, they're still having service delays because of all the weather. It all has a residual effect.

12. saberahul macrumors 68040

I'm in the east coast... called up UPS and was told that residential estimate is 7 PM. Still waiting....

13. MarlboroLite macrumors 6502a

MarlboroLite

This is infuriating. I just got off the phone with UPS....the lady told me that all packages that werent delivered by 4pm were now being put in "observation" by the shipper (i.e. VERIZON) and that they will not be delivered today.

She didn't say what it meant to be under observation...and refered me back to Verizon. This is complete Bulls*it!!!!!

14. Each3 macrumors newbie

I still haven't gotten my phone either it has been out for delivery since 10 am

I've called Fed Ex and the only thing the guy told me was that they still deliver till 7pm

15. Roadking macrumors 6502

The FedEx driver that dropped off my phone in Virginia also said their computers were down. He had me print my name on a sheet of paper where dozens of other customers before me had done the same.

Bad timing for their computers to go down. :(

16. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

Fedex is usually bulletproof but damn this sucks to hear.