Is anyone having trouble with playlists deleting songs and not syncing?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by ithinkimalion, Jul 1, 2015.

1. ithinkimalion macrumors member

ithinkimalion

I have two issues.

1) Some of my playlists are just randomly deleting songs from them hours later.

2) My playlists are either not syncing from the iPhone to the iPad or are only partially syncing.

Is this happening to anyone else?

2. borgqueenx macrumors 65816

yes. nothing syncs and my library is only like 40% uploaded into the cloud. the rest are on "waiting" for 3 hours already. restarting PC or itunes wont help.
    Playlists i make or change, nothing will show up on a different device also logged in on apple music.

Its buggy as f***.

3. ithinkimalion thread starter macrumors member

ithinkimalion

What is odd to me is that "My Music", all the albums and stuff I added, synced perfectly among all devices. My playlists just wont sync...

4. Jws macrumors regular

I'm having similar issues. For me, it appears iPhone to Mac syncing is working but not the reverse. I've tried trying to add new songs both before and after all of my iTunes library was uploaded to iCloud. It looks like they are supposed to sync but just aren't... for now.

5. JPsEvil macrumors newbie

My playlists stopped syncing correctly to my iPad and iPhone last night around 7 or 8pm. When I woke up this morning, everything was correctly synced and syncing continued to work until about 7 or 8pm again tonight. I'm hoping it will resolve itself again.

I've had similar random problems in the past with Match. Usually the issues worked themselves out, but it is still annoying.