Is anyone here beginning to hate phone calls?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dontwalkhand, Jun 28, 2010.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Gah I hope somebody here shares my frustration. I am playing a really fun game, that I am into (Demolition Master :D) on my new i4, and all of sudden the game would pause, and the game would go away and replaced with the "incoming call" screen.

GAH I just want to yell at the person sometimes! :D

Also, once when I was trying to make a movie to try to test the camera out, and again, a phone call comes in and interrupts my movie!

Next time its airplane mode when I want to play with my phone without being bothered.

2. Travisimo macrumors 6502a

That's why the iPad is so nice! You can still be on 3G using data wherever you go, but don't have to be bothered by phone calls. :)

3. UofM Canes! macrumors newbie

Putting your PHONE in airplane mode, so your not bothered with a PHONE call?!?!:D

Seriously, I hear ya.

4. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

This is the developers fault, not Apple's, if this is happening. Best example is Trism, you can play iPod music through it, calls and texts come up as notifications so you can ignore the incoming message and stay in game. This has been built in since the 3G came out; if devs are too lazy to implement simply things into their apps, people shouldn't buy them.