Is anyone sleep deprived this morning?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by 1969cj5, Apr 4, 2010.

1. 1969cj5 macrumors member

Is anyone really tired this morning At our house the kids were up pretty early and I was messing with my iPad until 3.00 in the morning.

2. jedolley macrumors 68000

I am, but that's because I worked all night (8p-7a). I can't complain, I was working from home and I got to spend plenty of time on my iPad.

3. AppleFan360 macrumors 68020

Yes! I was up late last night and up early this morning thinking about what I can do on the iPad. This is like Christmas! :)

4. Akash.B macrumors regular

Yes, I am. Stayed up all night before iPad launch to see whether my Flight of Doom iPad had made it. Then I sat in front of the window for 5 hours till the man in the brown showed up. Then I played with the iPad till midnight. Very sleep deprived I is.

5. Webnasty macrumors member

Woke up at 5am and fought the urge to turn it back on...

6. klrobinson999 macrumors 6502

I'm in the same boat! Couldn't sleep the night before release, since I had to be up so early to get in line; then spent all day playing with the device; then woke up early and my first thought was about the iPad!

where's the coffee?

7. T4R06 macrumors 65816

8. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

Amazingly, it isn't me that is sleep deprived, it is the wife. Her alarm is going off as I type. She fell asleep using the ipad last night.

9. racer1441 macrumors 68000

Should have got her one as well. I did and haven't heard from mine yet!

10. markosb macrumors 6502

markosb

I am sleep deprived anyways... I used it for most of the day, then had midnight mass, I was tempted to dump a bible onto it and use it at church. I am on the big guys bedside as it is so I scrapped that idea.

I woke up this morning after 3 hours sleep and read the news on it, it was nice not having to squint, I love reading web pages now, that is one thing I didn't like doing on my iPod. The iPod is going to be going with me when I bike for the most part, its not usable after using the iPad.

11. gwynne macrumors 68000

gwynne

This isn't exactly something I'm proud to say, but I slept so badly on Friday night (Korean Flight of Doom member) that I was exhausted by Saturday night. Slept for ten hours, got up and had tea with the iPad, feel great now. If only my Apple store would decide to be open today so I can get a case.

12. CJS7070 macrumors 6502a

CJS7070

Not so much sleep deprived, but you can guess the first thing that I did this morning after I woke up :p

13. TonyK macrumors 6502a

TonyK

We had not intended to buy one as my wife had pre-ordered her iPad for later delivery.

Yet the cats got us up and it was 4:30AM. Figured we would see what the line was like. We started said line. :D

Long story short, we have 2 iPads and are very happy with them. We called it an early night (about 10PM) because we both were tired, and she had the benefit of a 2 hr nap.

Take care,

14. jeffy777 macrumors 6502

I actually didn't stay up late, but I slept like a rock because I was so relieved to finally get it after months of waiting anxiously.