Is ANYONE's phone moving????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jsook724, Oct 12, 2011.

1. jsook724 macrumors regular

ive been tracking my phone for a few days and it still stuck in Shenzhen. It looks like some people are stuck in Hong Kong, Alaska, or Louisville as well. Anything else??

2. xibis macrumors member

Mine is sitting in iPhone purgatory in Louisville since 9:28am yesterday. I read earlier on the forum that Apple is holding the shipments until Friday. Booo!

3. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Mine just got to Louisville about 40 minutes ago. So yes, it's moving. :)

4. Sir Ruben macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

Ordered mine from Apple and it has never changed from:

Processing Items Ships: Ships by October 14th

:(

5. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Left HK yesterday, woot!

For all of you boohooing, they typically won't ship them to your door until Thursday at the earliest. At least that's pretty much what happened with the 4 in the US.

6. burmguy macrumors regular

Ordered from my Sprint. Been showing "order Processed" since Sunday afternoon

7. dillonm macrumors regular

Oh. My. God. Guys, for real? If you haven't figured it out yet, Apple is not updating tracking info as they should be.

8. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

This happens every year with preorders. Everyone panics.

9. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

I said yesterday, for all the iPhones in and hitting Kentucky, don't be surprised to see movement stall once it gets to or is in Kentucky... You know Apple issued a "hold" so depending where you live don't expect them to leave Kentucky until tomorrow or late tonight again depending on where you live from Kentucky..

10. alent1234 macrumors 603

if apple said by the 14th then UPS might be holding them in KY just to wait for a few more planes and send them to the regional centers in bulk and already sorted

11. kappaknight macrumors 68000

kappaknight

Your problem is you keep hitting that refresh page. If you leave it alone, it will start moving.

12. EddyP macrumors 6502

Exactly!

You can ship something pretty much from anywhere in the US on Thursday by 5pm and UPS will get it to anywhere in the US on Friday. They are amazingly good at this.

If you have ever tracked an overnight shipment, you would be a bit more relaxed.

Is anybody getting their phones via FedEx? All I see so far is UPS tracking. Anybody FedEx? Anybody's phone in Memphis (meaning FedEx)?