Is Apple likely to bring back colors to MacBooks?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by cootersgarage6, Feb 5, 2011.

1. cootersgarage6, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011

Okay, so I have the Black Macbook right now, and I really like it. The main problem, and I guess the reason they stopped making them is that they crack a lot... Every person that I have talked to that has had one talked about the cracking.
    I remember the iBooks, and iMac G3's that were focused around COLORS. The iBook G3's were all hype about colors, and so were the iMac G3's. All Apple could talk about was the colors. That's all the TV ads ever about too. iPod Nano's were also built around the colors, every ad was about the new colors.
    It seems to me that they want to take the colors and fun out of things. I love Apple with all my heart, they are my favorite company, and I only use their products, but seriously? No colors?
    The iBook colors were token away, and the iMac colors were token away. The new iPod Nano is also missing a color. The new iPhone, no colors. Only black. But I think that was because a paint issue.
    So, are they even likely to bring back colors? I mean, I think personally that there sales would double. How cool would it bee to have a green or orange iPhone? Black, White, Silver, Red, or Blue Macbooks? or even every color iPod TOUCHES.....

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

3. celticpride678

In iPod's, probably eventually. In Macs, no. Apple wants to make every look professional and colors won't do that.

4. torbjoern macrumors 65816

torbjoern

I would have said the same about the iPod nano, but now you can get it in any colour of the rainbow.