Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

G-Ziss

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
I recently switched from using Pandora to iTunes Radio on my iPhone to listen to music.

Now I'm hearing about this new thing called Apple Music which I don't really know too much about, but based what I've read about it, it sounds like it could replace iTunes Radio. I mean, why keep a free streaming radio app when they are trying to promote their new paid version, right?

So has there been any confirmation either way on whether or not Apple Music will be replacing iTunes radio on devices? If so, I guess I'll have to go back to Pandora.

bsmiv

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2013
I recently switched from using Pandora to iTunes Radio on my iPhone to listen to music.

Now I'm hearing about this new thing called Apple Music which I don't really know too much about, but based what I've read about it, it sounds like it could replace iTunes Radio. I mean, why keep a free streaming radio app when they are trying to promote their new paid version, right?

So has there been any confirmation either way on whether or not Apple Music will be replacing iTunes radio on devices? If so, I guess I'll have to go back to Pandora.
...exactly...do you or anyone out there know what the difference in the 2 services are?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.