is apple nice enough?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by itsbenawhile, Oct 24, 2011.

1. itsbenawhile macrumors member

i made a my own macbook pro on apple. it shipped the 13 of october but didn't get it till 14. will they let me get the new macbook pro's with the upgrades and even the one si got. i fastest cpu before this little refresh and the anti glare screen?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You have a 14-day return window. Apple could be nice but they're going to run with their own policy before they allow everyone in their mother to return a near-brand new computer for something even newer.

3. itsbenawhile thread starter macrumors member

will they do the screen and give me the newest highest cpu ay think?

4. jenzjen macrumors 68000

No idea what you're writing ... return what you've bought, re-buy the newer model. You have 4 days left.

5. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

They should allow you to return what you bought and give you your money back ... at that point, what you buy is up to you. If what you want costs more than what you bought, then you will have to pay the difference.

It may help to tell them when you return it that you plan on buying something more expensive (if the one you want is more expensive).

6. Adamantoise macrumors 6502a

Honestly, I don't know why people bother to ask these questions.

You have absolutely nothing to lose by trying. In this case, OP is well within the return window so I have no idea why he/she is sharing this story.

7. DougFNJ macrumors 6502a

DougFNJ

All your going to find here is specualtion and guesses.

Best way to find out is call them and ask. If you get the answer you are looking for, write down the name of the person you spoke with and go down immediately.

Good luck.