Is Apple's annual report available free online?

c073186

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 2, 2007
I am doing a project for a class and I want to use Apple (have to choose a company... pretty easy winner). But we need to look at the company's annual report. Is this available online somewhere for free? I could only find the 10-K... but I need the entire annual report.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
http://www.apple.com/investor/

Q: How do I get a copy of the Annual Report?

A: Apple does not produce a glossy annual report. Apple's Form 10-K is available on our website. If you require a hard copy, go to the Information Request Form and select 10-K.

saeeda arif

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2009
I am doing a project for a class and I want to use Apple (have to choose a company... pretty easy winner). But we need to look at the company's annual report. Is this available online somewhere for free? I could only find the 10-K... but I need the entire annual report.
.thank you

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
This sounds like a college class. It's mildly sad that you couldn't find this yourself given the course you're in.

Applebapple

macrumors newbie
May 5, 2010
Please help

Hi guys,
can anyone help me..I am looking for the 10-k report and annual report. I've called the apple headquarters but they're no help. I can get the online version but need a hard copy. I went to "apple.com/investor" but could not find "information request form". Where can I get the hard copies?

Applebapple

macrumors newbie
May 5, 2010
The assignment requires a hard copy. I thought about printing it out but after seeing hard copies of other companies 10-K report, hard copy is best.

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Hi guys,
can anyone help me..I am looking for the 10-k report and annual report. I've called the apple headquarters but they're no help. I can get the online version but need a hard copy. I went to "apple.com/investor" but could not find "information request form". Where can I get the hard copies?

Since you found this ancient, twice resurrected from the dead thread, one must assume that you now how to search. Took me one click to find it at apple.com/investor

Here's a clue. Where would you click if you wanted to Contact Apple?

Applebapple

macrumors newbie
May 5, 2010
THANK YOU THANK YOU Spinnerlys!!!! You're a life saver, it's funny, I clicked on all tabs but that one..hehe =)

jpyc7

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I'm surprised none of the AAPL shareholders have chimed in about how you are raising their Selling, General and Administrative Expenses with your request for a hard copy of their report. :)