is AT&T giving full refunds for iPhones 4 returns?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mm1250, Jul 4, 2010.

1. mm1250 macrumors 6502

If I buy an iPhone 4 from ATT and return it within the 30days due to the reception issue., could I get all my money back or are they going to hit me with the 15% restocking?

2. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

You can never return open electrionic devices for a full refund unless there is a clear manufacture defect. And, if you read what Apple is stating the antenna is NOT a defect.

3. dmize31287 macrumors regular

Not 100% true, they are doing a full refund within 30 days if you open, use it and decide against keeping it. Plus they are waiving the restocking fee.

At least the Apple store is...

4. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

If you call an AT&T store, I am positive they will answer your question. But I'm not positve you will like the answer. If Apple is allowing a full refund, you would think they would extend that courtesy to resellers.

5. mm1250 thread starter macrumors 6502

The reason I ask is because Apple is allowing customers full refund. I have a business account with ATT so we have to buy our phones with ATT. I wanted to know if anyone was able to get a full refund of their iPhone from ATT. I am hoping I won't have issues everyone is complaining about with the phone and would like to keep it.