Is Bestunlockiphone.com Legit ?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tommysad4, Apr 15, 2012.

1. tommysad4 macrumors newbie

Hey ,
    This website sounds like a scam ... Do you know if it works ???? They charge for unlock and jailbreak ...

2. heyyitzmelissa macrumors 6502

3. Barneygumble47 macrumors regular

IF you want to waste your money then buy away.

4. Barneygumble47 macrumors regular

5. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

why'd you post the same question twice.

Here's the rule. Everything is a scam until something isn't.

How do you know when something isn't a scam? Every single website covering apple will talk about it... heck, CNN and Newsweek even talked about the last one.

The end.

----------

On second thought. I think you should try it and then report back what happened.

6. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Any jailbreak/lock which isn't posted on about on macrumors and/or costs money is fake. When a jailbreak/unlock comes out it is talked a lot/posted about on the iOS blog/front page that's the best way of knowing.

7. kodeman53, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012

kodeman53 macrumors 65816

Talk about overkill. See Arisian's post for a much simpler and faster process. Sadly, common sense is not common and people will start new threads for each scam site.

Even a simple search for the URL in this forum would reveal absolutely no one else is talking about this, or any other scam site. This information alone should generate one question, "What are the odds that I (the poster) am the FIRST person to find this LEGIT site? What are the odds that NO ONE else is talking about it?" Answer: Zero Odds.

Nah, I'll start a thread just in case.

8. JZTech101 macrumors member

JZTech101

Possibly Not A Scam

IMEI Unlocks as well as SIM Tray Unlocks are becoming common nowadays. The IMEI unlock is permanent and will work regardless of the device's Current State (Jailbroken or Not), while the SIM Tray Unlock may or may not work. People have had issues with it. Though the thing that makes me doubt the site is because of the fact it says "Jailbreak iPhone 4S 5.1" under the Click to order button.

For a Reliable site, use this: http://www.unlockaniphone.org/. This is completely legit. I've personally used and tested it out. NOTE: This is for Unlocking ONLY. Jailbreak Tools will ALWAYS be Free.